|Job Title: ||Assistant Manager, Retail Management
|Department: ||Retails / C2C
|Job Description: ||
- Responsible for the overall success of retail operations driving sales, reinforcing operations, and store leadership management & development.
- To motivate, encourage the retail team to maximize sales opportunities in order to achieve the Company’s set targets and objectives
- Together with HQ (Management) to constantly review store sales numbers, cost of inventory, operational expenses and inventory loss to ensure that the store is meeting its goals and potentially to propose a plan on how each location could change in order to maximize profits and reduce loss at the store level.
- To collect all information and reports on stores’ progress, or action planning as required, ensuring timely and accurate reporting of all aspects of administration, following up issues of discrepancies as required.
- To ensure the effective management of all retail staff and to ensure adequate staffing levels throughout the business.
- Visit and monitor all the retail outlets and to ensure are efficiently and effectively managed.
- Giving feedback and market information about the business and competition in the market.
- Consistently review with Area Leader on the effectiveness of all implemented activities.
- To develop together with Retail Marketing team, strategies to achieve averall budget and profits.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Familiar with POS System
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Analytical, resourceful, organised, meticulous, responsible, excellent problem solving skill and committed in meeting deadlines.
- Team-leader willing to share and transfer knowledge.
- Preferably having a proven track record in managing and supervising subordinates.
- A team-group player with collaboration skills who thrives in a fast-paced competitive business environment.
- Possess good interpersonal skills and are able to build strong rapport with both internal and external key stakeholders.
- Possess good communication and presentation skills, with a strong command of the English language.